Your data is collected in different ways depending on your use of our website, solutions, or services. Sometimes we receive data directly, for example: when you subscribe to our mailing list, apply for employment at ResultRocket, or send an email to our support team. In other cases, we obtain data by logging interactions you have with our websites using cookies or tracking scripts.
In order to provide the best services, solutions and data security, it is crucial that we collect data from users and customers. Data is essential when planning feature development for our solutions and services, improving user experience on our website, and providing timely and accurate services to our customers.
Data We Collect
a. Personal Data
Any data that can individually identify you, or that can reasonably be used to identify you personally, will be referred to as “personal data”. We collect personal data when an organization contracts with ResultRocket, when a user registers for company updates, when a person applies for employment, or when a person contacts our support team with an inquiry.
Anonymized data or data which has been aggregated is not considered personal data in that it cannot be reasonably associated with a specific person. When contracting and purchasing solutions and services with ResultRocket, as appropriate, the personal data that we may collect includes: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
b. Other Data
Apart from Personal Data, ResultRocket collects information that will be referred to as “other data”. Other data is collected through several sources. A common source of other data is cookies and a variety of techniques and technologies that record data about the use of our website, services, or solutions. Other data that we may collect includes:
- Data from your browser and/or device, including: IP address, device type/manufacturer/model, operating system and version, Internet browser type, screen resolution, language, plug-ins, add-ons, and your version of the solutions and services
- Transaction data, such as purchases, purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method
- Cookie and tracking technology data, such as time spent on the solutions and services, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data
- Company data, such as a company’s legal structure, product and service offerings, jurisdiction or company records
How We Use Data
a. Personal Data
Personal data is used by ResultRocket and our service providers to deliver our solutions and srvices, to better communicate with users, and to analyze and improve our solutions and services. Examples of how we may use personal data include:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased solution or service requested.
- To engage you and communicate with you regarding potential employment with our company.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. We will only send you marketing communications and information, if you consent to do so via our website, contact forms, or other channels, requesting such information. If you decide to opt-out our mailing list, you will not receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
b. Other Data
How We Disclose Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, where permitted by law.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
For your protection, ResultRocket may only alter, erase or report personal data linked to the specific email submitting the request.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, solutions, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Global and Cross-Jurisdictional Compliance
In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal data based on the jurisdictions in which systems or service providers are located.
ResultRocket Data Controller Responsibilities
In certain circumstances, ResultRocket acts as a data controller including: customer financial transactions, recording user behavior on websites through a third-party service provider or providing support services through a third-party platform. We may respond to requests to alter, delete, or report personal data in a timely fashion upon request from customers and users and to the extent required by applicable law.
ResultRocket acts as a data processor in circumstances in which we maintain production environments for our customers’ websites and applications. Our customers may receive requests from their users to report, alter or delete user data in accordance with governing law. ResultRocket will do its best to facilitate such requests in a timely fashion where necessary. Inquiries regarding our data processor responsibilities should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.